Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our Story


I see the rain
It reminds me of you
I feel the pain
And all I think of is you
I stare the sunlight
Till it set
Thinking of the first time
That we met
And I feel the happiness
All over new
There must be a story
Of me and you

Give it all
Not expect it back
See all the good things
And nothing I lack
See the dreams
Believe the love
Whenever I was down
You were there to hold me up
Every dream that I saw
It was coming true
Such was the story
Of me and you

The memories are now
As the pictures were then
Like shadows of the clouds
We moved too fast
We moved away
Only to meet again
We do it over and over
Yet the feelings remain the same
It can never end
It'll continue
Such is the story
Of me and you



4 comments:

  1. Senti, Tocchhyyy, Loved the last stanza tho... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... keep it up buddy ... love the lines "We do it over and over
    Yet the feelings remain the same
    It can never end
    It'll continue"


    :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...